Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Walking Dead: Book Fourteen

*Book source ~ Library
17 October 2017
Graphic Novel | Horror | Post-Apocalyptic
296 Pages
My Rating ~ 3 bites

Book Fourteen picks up after Negan does that thing to get on Rick’s good side. Man, that guy is a psycho. Except he starts a world of shit with the Whisperers that brings down a world of hurt and an ocean of walkers on Alexandria and their allies.
Collects THE WALKING DEAD #157-168.

Whoa. Just, whoa. There’s a lot of shit going on in this book. Stuff that’s awesome, stuff that’s horrible, and stuff that pisses me off. One person lives who I really want dead and one person dies that I really didn’t. So, I decided I wasn’t going to read any more of this series. It’s possible I may change my mind when Book Fifteen is out, but probably not.

4 comments:

  1. I love this show, but I haven't tried the graphic novels. I've thought about it. Maybe one day. Great review.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to watch the show, but gave up. The portayal of the "walkers" was just so incredibly stupid I couldn't take it.

      Delete
  2. I've got to get back to this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the show but gave up. I stuck with the books when they were only so-so, but I'm pissed now so I probably won't continue.

      Delete