Sunday, May 27, 2018

AVR Weekly News ~ 247th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 246th Edition
  •  Monday ~ ReviewFlat Spin by David Freed
  • Wednesday ~ ReviewMoseh's Staff by A.W. Exley
  • Friday ~ ReviewLinda Gets Her Groove Thing by J.D. Frettier

Page Forward >>>

  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ Demon's Bride by Zoe Archer
  • Thursday ~ Kindle Review ~ Dream Warrior by Brenda Trim & Tami Julka
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ Return of the Saboteur by James Wymore & Aiden James
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 248th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!
On the Home Front: I did stuff. I'm tired and want to sleep for 100 days and 100 nights.

Touching Nature: I did no touching of Nature. The grass needs mowing but it's raining now and supposed to rain most of the week. So, oh well.

Book News: I have absolutely nothing to report here.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Trip and I finished Season 2 of The Flash. I hate it. I wouldn't even continue on, but Trip wants to, so I guess I will. But...the hate is strong.

At the Flicks: Deadpool 2! We saw it Friday and it's great! Next up soon will be Solo.

Cyberspace Playground: Nothing.

Randomness: 

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: I think my nugget generator is broken. Or I'm just tired. Probably tired.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nothing


Freebies
Nothing





2 comments:

  1. Sleep is good, especially if it's rainy. I could hole up in bed, alternating reading and sleeping for a day or so. I don't even care about eating. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete